Call Me Maybe
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to superb blog:D


Bigfoots!



Hits me!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edited By: Soffea Ielmaney
Others: Soffea Ielmaney  


Soffea Ielmaney Biography's






Heyy Heyy You . Welcome to my BLOG ..My name is Sti Nur Soffea Ielmaney and my friend call me with a short name 'PIYA' , but my family call me 'NINIEY' . I'm the eldest of three siblings , daughter of Suffiazo b. Haji Ab Rahman and Zaili Shahida bt. Saari . Situated at Golden Sand which is the crowded town I ever lived in . Of course I born at Kelantan , Malaysian on 7th February 1994 . I'm currently seventeen and pursuing pure science . Already taking the most dreadful test in Malaysia "SPM" . Study at SMKKB for 5 year's . I can be so friendly but i'm also sometimes can be shy ..hehehhe

Other world of me
Add me if you dare , meet you there dudes and dudettes . kpeace #D